- Card Details
- Mourning Dove Facts
- Shipping & Returns
This card features a print of my Mourning Doves painting.
- Blank Inside
- Sold individually
- Small: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- Large: 5 x 7 inches
- Card's outer surface has an elegant linen texture with a smooth inner surface
- Matching linen-textured envelope included
- Printed in and shipped from Michigan
Looking to give my cards as a gift? Check out my note card sets here.
- The mourning dove is Michigan's state bird of peace and Wisconsin's official symbol of peace.
- They're monogamous and form strong pair bonds.
- Adult mourning doves will pretend to have a broken wing in order to lure predators away from their nests.
How much will it cost?
- Standard shipping within the US is free on orders US$ 30+ and within Canada on orders CAD$ 50+.
- Costs for orders not eligible for free shipping are based on weight and destination. I don’t mark up shipping charges; you'll pay what it costs me to ship your order.
- Shipping upgrades can be purchased at check-out.
How long will it take?
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days. Most go out the same or next business day.
- Shipping time estimates are shown at check-out.
Tell me more
- You'll receive an email with tracking information when your order has shipped.
- If you have any issues receiving your order, send an email email@example.com and I'll help you asap.
If your order arrives damaged, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and save all packaging materials and damaged goods as they might be required to file an insurance claim. Depending on availability, I'll either provide a refund or replacement.