Gift Card FAQ
- How will I receive my gift card?
Immediately after purchase, the gift card will be emailed to you unless you've chosen to have it sent to someone else (see below).
- Can I give the the gift card to someone else?
- Yes! select the box labeled "I want to send this as a gift" on the product page and enter the recipient's name, email, and message. You can also optionally choose a future date to send the gift card. Upon purchase (or on the date you've selected), a personalized email containing the message and gift card code will sent to your recipient. You'll also receive a confirmation email.
- Do gift cards expire?
- No, they have no expiration date.
- Can a gift card be used more than once?
- Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
- Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
- Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
- Can I customize the gift card amount?
- Currently, gift cards are available in various denominations from $10 to $300. If you want to buy one in a different amount, please contact me and I'll be happy to create it for you.