This is a print of my Peonies watercolor painting.
- Peonies are the state flower of Indiana.
- They're the traditional flower given for the 12th wedding anniversary.
- In ancient England, people thought peonies could cure several diseases, and children wore peony root necklaces to protect against seizures
- Available sizes: 5x7, 8x10, 10x13, & 11x14 inches
- Frame and mat not included
- Printed on heavyweight professional paper with a smooth, matte surface
The original painting has been sold.
This image is also available on cards.
I ship all orders from my art studio in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Items are packaged in cellophane sleeves and shipped in rigid mailers to ensure safe delivery.
Free shipping for orders of at least $20
Shipping for orders under $20 depends on its weight & destination. You'll be charged exactly what it costs me; I don't mark-up shipping. The current average is $3.88 for first class shipping.
Orders ship within 1 business day
All original paintings require signature upon delivery
Every shipment includes tracking
I'm happy to offer a no-questions-asked return policy.
Full details can be found here.
Note: Gift cards are not eligible for refunds.