- Mourning Dove Facts
- Shipping & Returns
This 12-card set is packaged in a clear plastic box and makes a great gift.
- Contains 12 blank Mourning Doves note cards
- Size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
- Card's outer surface has an elegant linen texture with a smooth inner surface
- Matching linen-textured envelopes included
- Printed in and shipped from Michigan
- Packaged in clear plastic box
Create a custom note card pack with up to 4 different card designs here.
- The mourning dove is Michigan's state bird of peace and Wisconsin's official symbol of peace.
- They're monogamous and form strong pair bonds.
- Adult mourning doves will pretend to have a broken wing in order to lure predators away from their nests.
How much will it cost?
- Standard shipping via USPS is free on orders of at least $20 (changing to $30 effective February 1, 2022).
- Cost for orders under the threshold depends on its weight and destination. I don’t mark up shipping charges; you'll pay what the postage costs me.
- Shipping upgrades can be purchased at check-out.
How long will it take to arrive?
- I ship Monday through Friday.
- Orders ship within 1-2 business days. Most go out the same or next business day.
- Delivery takes about 3-7 business days depending on destination and shipping method. USPS may need extra time to deliver during busy seasons.
Tell me more
- All original paintings are shipped with signature required upon delivery.
- Every order includes tracking.
If your order arrives damaged, please contact me at email@example.com and save all packaging materials and damaged goods as they might be required to file an insurance claim. Depending on availability, I'll either provide a refund or replacement.