- Print Details
- Shipping & Returns
This is a framed mini print of my Abbaye Notre-Dame de Senanque painting, a French monastery known for its lavender fields. It's available in two frame styles.
The metal frame has an easel on the back to sit on your favorite shelf or tabletop.
Printed on the same paper as my greeting cards: acid-free card stock with an elegant linen textured finish.
Overall Measurements (in inches)
Bronze Frame: 4 x 5
Pewter Frame: 3.5 x 4.5
I also offer this image on greeting cards and 8x10 prints.
How much will it cost?
- Standard shipping within the US is free on orders US$ 30+ and within Canada on orders CAD$ 50+.
- Costs for orders not eligible for free shipping are based on weight and destination. I don’t mark up shipping charges; you'll pay what it costs me to ship your order.
- Shipping upgrades can be purchased at check-out.
How long will it take?
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days. Most go out the same or next business day.
- Shipping time estimates are shown at check-out.
Tell me more
- You'll receive an email with tracking information when your order has shipped.
- If you have any issues receiving your order, send an email email@example.com and I'll help you asap.
If your order arrives damaged, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and save all packaging materials and damaged goods as they might be required to file an insurance claim. Depending on availability, I'll either provide a refund or replacement.