- Shipping & Returns
This northern parula warbler is my newest painting. I painted it from a photo I took at Magee Marsh in Ohio, which bills itself as the warbler capital of the world. I visit there every year to view the 150+ species of birds making a rest stop before flying across Lake Erie.
The painting measures 16x20 inches, does not include a frame, and will be shipped in a tube to prevent creases and damage.
Shipping within the US and Canada is free.
How much will it cost?
- Standard shipping within the US is free on orders US$ 30+ and within Canada on orders CAD$ 50+.
- Costs for orders not eligible for free shipping are based on weight and destination. I don’t mark up shipping charges; you'll pay what it costs me to ship your order.
- Shipping upgrades can be purchased at check-out.
How long will it take?
- Orders ship within 1-3 business days. Most go out the same or next business day.
- Shipping time estimates are shown at check-out.
Tell me more
- You'll receive an email with tracking information when your order has shipped.
- If you have any issues receiving your order, send an email email@example.com and I'll help you asap.
If your order arrives damaged, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and save all packaging materials and damaged goods as they might be required to file an insurance claim. Depending on availability, I'll either provide a refund or replacement.