- Print Details
This is a framed mini print of my Abbaye Notre-Dame de Senanque painting, a French monastery known for its lavender fields.
The pewter style metal frame measures 3.5 x 4.5 inches. It has an easel on the back to sit on your favorite shelf or tabletop.
Printed on the same paper as my greeting cards--acid-free card stock with an elegant linen textured finish.
I also offer this image on greeting cards and 8x10 prints.
How much will it cost?
- Standard shipping is free on orders US$ 30+ (CAD$ 50+ in Canada).
- I don’t mark up shipping charges; you'll pay what the Postal Service/UPS charges me.
- Shipping upgrades can be purchased at check-out.
- Free local pick up is also available in Ann Arbor MI.
How long will it take?
- Orders placed by 2PM Eastern Mon-Fri ship same day, excluding USPS postal holidays.
- Pick-up orders are ready within 1 business day.
- Shipping time estimates are shown at check-out.
Tell me more
- You'll receive an email with tracking information when your order has shipped or when it is ready to pick up.
- If you have any issues receiving your order, send an email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll help you asap.
I'm happy to offer a no-questions-asked return policy within 30 days of purchase. You can find all the details here.