e-Gift Card FAQ
- How will I receive the gift card?
- Immediately after purchase, the gift card will be emailed to you. To give it to someone else, simply forward the email to them.
- Do gift cards expire?
- No, they have no expiration date.
- Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
- Yes, because gift cards are a form of payment.
- Can a gift card be used more than once?
- Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
- Can gift cards be reloaded?
- No, you can't reload a gift card.
- Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
- Yes, you can redeem multiple gift cards during checkout.
- Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
- No, you can't use a gift card to purchase another gift card.
- Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
- Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
- Can I customize the gift card amount?
- Currently, gift cards are available in denominations of $20, $40, and $60. If you want to buy one in a different amount, please contact me via email@example.com or the chat button in the lower right corner, and I'll create it for you.
Have a question not listed here? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help.